Wednesday 20 January 2016

Treat elderly people well if you want to be treated well.

Treat elderly people well if you want to be treated well.
One of the question from my mind's endless question bank... There are lots of questions in my mind regarding relationships. Whenever I see people speaking rudely with elderly people, a question arises in my mind that is it the way i am going to be treated when I grow old.
 Is it the way my decisions, my wishes, my words will be ignored. How this culture is developed and how to end this. Who is wrong and who is right. In my view no one is wrong and no one is right either because the person is doing the same what he has seen how his father used to behaved with his father.
Motivational article, raaz ojha, moral, behaviour
Treat elderly people well By raaz Ojha

 So he has copied the same what he has seen. If he had seen his dad behaving properly fir sure he would have behaved properly. We may not imagine that our children’s will mistreat us because we have given them so much of love and care but don’t forget our parents have done the same for us if we forget it our children’s will also forget it..  So let’s change our behavior towards elderly people.
Thanks for reading.  Please do share your views, feelings regarding this post.
Stay positive, stay motivated. God bless u all

-Raaz Ojha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+