Wednesday 20 January 2016

I want to live my life as a child. A life without worries.

I want to live my life as a child.
I want to live my life as a child Remember your childhood days. Those days were really awesome days of our life. The way we used to play. The way we used to enjoy with every small thing. We used to be happy almost every time. If anything goes wrong we just used to cry for a while and again we used to be cheerful. The way we learn was great our interest on things, concentration and passion was really great. We had thousands of questions running in our mind. Question about open sky, question about our imaginations and those questions were the greatest too we learned so fast. When we were child we never had fear in our mind to dream.. Just we had questions, we used to question everything and again we were true to ourselves and others too. Slowly and gradually as we start growing we were so busy in things that we don’t have time for ourselves, our health, our relationships our love. We forget what the joy in being care free is. We started worrying in everything. We start to believe that dreams have no value. Still we are going somewhere but we don’t know where. We don’t know our destination. We forget our passion we choose our career according to peoples advice not our hearts voice. We lost our habit of questioning. Now we fear to question. Endless queries ended. Do u want to live this type of life? I don’t want to live my life this way. I will work on my passion. I will change my passion into my profession. I want to life my life as of my childhood days. I won’t let the child die in me.
"Don’t just spend your life. Live your life because life is really awesome."-Raaz Ojha
Raaz Ojha: want to live life like a child
I want to live my life like a child By raaz Ojha


I want to question everything because with questions we get answers. I want to dream, dream impossible. I want to be carefree. I want to love... unconditional love I want to live my passion. I want to inspire people. l want to live my life.
Stay positive, stay motivated and stay blessed.

-Raaz Ojha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+