Sunday 24 August 2014

Motivational story for nepal; parents love

Motivational story for nepal: parents love.
An eighty year old man was sitting on the lounge in his house along side his forty five years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.The Father asked his Son, “What is this?” The Son replied “It could be a crow”. once a couple of minutes, the daddy asked his Son the second time, “What is this?” The Son aforesaid “Father, I actually have just told you “It’s a crow”. once a bit whereas, the old Father once more asked his Son the third time, what's this?” At this point some expression of irritation was felt within the Son’s tone once he aforesaid to his Father with a rebuff. “It’s a crow, a crow”.A little once, the daddy once more asked his Son the fourth time, “What is
this?”This time the Son loud at his Father, “Why does one keep asking me the same question once more and once more, though I actually have told you so many times ‘IT is a CROW’. are you not able to know this?”A very little later the daddy visited his space ANd came back with an old tattered diary, that he had maintained since his Son was born. On gap a page, he asked his Son to read that page. once the son read it, the subsequent words were written within the diary :-
“Today my very little son aged 3 was sitting with me on the lounge, once a crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me twenty three times what it absolutely was, and that i replied to him all twenty three times that it was a Crow. I hugged him fondly every time he asked me the same question once more and once more for twenty three times. I failed to at all feel irritated I rather felt tenderness for my innocent child”.While the little kid asked him twenty three times “What is this”, the daddy had felt no irritation in replying to the same question all twenty three times and once these days the daddy asked his Son the same question simply four times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed.

So..If your parents attain adulthood, don't repulse them or look at them as a burden, however speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and kind to them. Be thoughtful to your oldsters.

From today say this aloud, “I need to see my oldsters happy forever. they need cared on behalf of me ever since i was a bit kid. they have always showered their selfless love on me. They crossed all mountains and valleys while not seeing the storm and warmth to form me an individual respectable within the society today”.

Say a prayer to God, “I will serve my old parents within the BEST approach. i'll say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+