Wednesday 8 February 2017

Team work. Not good everytime.

Team work. Not good everytime. 

When i was in primary level school i used to miss my school when my brother is nt well. I was not ready to go to school without my brother, I was completely d
Team work not good every time. Motivational talk with raaz
Motivational talk with raaz, team work not good everytime.
ependent to him. I used to fear to go to school without him. As a result if he had any work I could enjoy my holiday.

I am not going there alone.
Who else is going with me?
How can I go there alone.
I have never been there before.
I have never done it before.
Just think how often we use those phrases.
 These are the phrases many people especially teenager and and students use. So what is the problem whith this. These phrases are making us dependent and weak, we make a habit of doing things only if there is someone else with us otherwise we fear. we are not able to take responsibilities.

Working in group or team brings miracles, but that doesnot mean  every time we have to look for others support. We need to be bold and able to do some task individually as well. When necessery we have to work in team and we need to be able to work alone as well because our parents may nt be there every time with us,
Our friends may not be with us every time,
Our loved ones may not be with us everytime, in those situation we must be able to work alone. Otherwise we cannot do that task.
So be bold sometimes and make a habit of doing some thing alone that will build

 self confidence,
 reflect our capacity,
we can identify our weak aspects
and we can self image would be improved.
A child also need to leave their parents hand inorder to walk alone. Child may fall but eventually  but learns to walk on their own foot. Thanks for visiting motivational talk with raaz.
Enjoy this love week.
Happy valentines week.
Share your views.
Keep reading, keep learning.
Stay positive ,
Stay strong, and
Stay beautiful.
#raazojha
#mydiary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+