Wednesday 20 January 2016

I want to live my Life. Motivational article

I want to live my Life
I want to live my Life
I want to live my Life. Motivational talk with raaz
I want to live, I want to achieve my dreams, I want to struggle, l want to fight, I want to strive, I want to learn- learning by falling.  Because in my childhood every time I fall down I stood up carrying something new, I stood up learning something new. Lots of time I wish that my life would be easier but not as the life of animals in a zoo, because I want to work for my dreams, my passion. I want to live free. Life without boundaries, life without worries. Someone has said that mistakes are the proof that u r trying, they are proof that i m going, m not stuck in my way. But I cannot learn every time making mistakes that’s why I want to learn from others mistakes too. Living means a different thing for me, living means to work for dreams, to work for passion, to work for improvement.

“Don’t just spend your life, live your life, because life is really awesome."-Raaz Ojha.

 l don’t need love as the animals in the zoo get.. That’s not just love that’s love+ sympathy. I want true love, l want pure love. I know that m living in the world where It’s really difficult to get pure milk. Though I am waiting for true love just like my mother’s love. It’s not easy but not difficult as well. I would have suppressed this feeling but its voice of my heart... don’t want to let it die, never want to suppress it. So waiting for love, love from someone's heart, more n more love, unconditional love.
Have a worry free day.

-Raaz Ojha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+