Sunday 20 July 2014

When will you become happy?

When will you become happy?

When I was a child I used to think that I will enjoy my life when I will become a bit older. When my parents will allow me to go with my brother to play in the ground. When I was allowed play with my friends in the ground I felt that there are so less people to play in that ground and started thinking the enjoyment of playing at the big ground in my city. While I started playing in big ground I realized that playing an small ground was awesome where every one was known to each other and cared a lot for each other. While I was in small village school I used to think that I will enjoy much there, I will be more happier there. But what after joining a big school. I started realizing that  past days were too good where there was good relation with every teacher and student. And again I started thinking that I will be happy after leaving school. But after leaving my school I got bored at home and realized school days were beautiful where there was lot of fun with lot of crazy friends with various nature.
Again after spending some days at my home I started thinking that my life would be beautiful when I will live with my friends for higher studies and after going for my higher studies I started missing my city, village like hell. I missed everything there, my parents, my relatives, small cuties playing at my home. Now again I started thinking of enjoying after my bachelors’ degree.!!! NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!
Isn’t it too much boring. Its just too much.
But actually this is what we are doing with our life. We think that we will be happier when we will get more grades then good job then good salary, then increments, cute girlfriend, then a good wife, good children blah blah blah…….
I don’t mean to say these things are not important. These all things are very important in our life but the problem with us is that we couldn’t enjoy at present, we don’t realize that we are happy now. We only see the problems at present, we can’t all the good we are having now but realize it only when its too late.
Friends our life is a rat race, these problems, these difficulties, troubles will never come to an end. The only thing we need to learn is to enjoy present. I have spent lot of time chasing happiness which was always very near to me which I never realized.
So from now I want to enjoy my life every movement and every second. I don’t need any more reasons to be happy. My life is the biggest reason to be happy.
So when will U become happy?
Thousands of reason are too less to make me sad but a single reason is enough to make me smile.
Stay positive, stay motivated and stay blessed.

-raaz ojha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+